It finally warmed up enough to get the new radiator in The Rover.
The missile launched was a direct hit on the not so old radiator. Damn trucks running mudders.
It wasn’t a bad swap, but this time the holes on the shroud did not match up with those on the new radiator’s framing, which was a bit of a surprise, since last time it was perfect. I bought a new radiator hose pick that really worked slick. Well worth the purchase. I replaced all the hoses, but the old ones will go in the tool box as emergency spares, since they really were not very old.
I installed my cold front today as well. Not to increase my heater output, but to protect the new radiator from incoming missiles.